ICPA Terms and Conditions
Please read carefully and take note of the following. By registering for ICPA 2018 you accept that if you break these Terms and Conditions, the Anti-harassment Policy or the IAPS Code of Conduct, the ICPA Organizing Committee has the right to remove you from the conference, including the conference accommodation, without a refund.
- You accept the IAPS Code of Conduct.
- You confirm that the information contained in this application is true and correct.
- You confirm that you will be at least 18 years of age by 8th of August, 2019.
- Personal details will be processed according to Finnish law.
All personal data will be handled confidentially. It will not be forwarded to any third parties except where necessary for the purpose of the conference.
Physics alumni who have attended IAPS events before and/or followed a physics related university level education are allowed to participate in this event.
- Physics alumni who have attended IAPS events before and have followed physics related university level education.
- Physics alumni who have not attend IAPS events before but have a physics related university level education and can make a clear case about their affinity with ICPA to the ICPA Executive Committee.
- In the last round of registration confirmations also physics related students who have not been accepted by ICPS due to the limited amount of spots.
The ICPA Organizing Committee keeps the right to make exceptions to these procedures.
Participants must also be at least 18 years old at the beginning of the conference.
You acknowledge and agree that the organizing committee and the hosts of the event have no responsibility whatsoever for injuries, losses, or damages of any kind that result from your participation in the International Conference of Physics Alumni 2019.
By participating in the event you agree to be filmed, photographed, and otherwise recorded during the conference and hereby expressly grant the organizing committee and IAPS the right to use your picture, movie or any other form of media publication during any part of the event.
You accept that the organizing committee cannot be made responsible for the content of any talk, poster, workshop, excursion or similar activity, other than for those that are directly handled by it.
You accept to sign a disclaimer, at your arrival, that relieves the Organizing Committee and IAPS from all responsibilities of any damage that you may cause in the residences and in the conference venues. You accept to give a deposit of 50 € against any damage you may cause in the Residences. You will be refunded the total amount of the deposit at the end of the Conference, provided no damage has occurred, as specified in the disclaimer.
You accept that, in case of cancellation by a participant, the Organizing Committee will provide a reimbursement only up to June 1st. Before this date, any reimbursement will be made with the exception of a €20 fee, which will be withheld to cover administrative costs.
The present terms and conditions are governed by the laws of the United Mexican States.